Memory Bear Order Request
At Ethos Hospice, we provide physical, emotional and spiritual support for you AND your family. One of the many ways we support you after you loved one passes is support through our volunteers with Memory Bears to help comfort you while you grieve. Memory Bears are a reminder that your loved one is always with you wherever you may go and that your loved one is never forgotten.
To order your Memory Bear:
- Limit 2 bears per patient
- Supply 1-2 articles of clothing for 1 bear, 2-3 articles of clothing for 2 bears
- Please avoid silk fabric, thick robes, lace, denim or clothing with holes
- All remaining fabric will be discarded unless you'd like the fabric returned
- You are responsible for dropping off the fabric and arranging for pick-up of the bears
- Memory bears are sewed by Hospice volunteers - no two bears are alike and imperfections can be expected
Complete the form below and send your articles via mail to:
Attn: Life Enhancement Coordinator
3361 45th St. S, Suite 100
Fargo, ND 58104
You can also schedule a time to drop off the clothing by calling 701-356-3803.