Donating to Ethos
Ethos Home Care & Hospice’s programs and services offer a support system of experienced team members who assist both the patient and family in meeting their physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs to enhance their quality of living.
Why is philanthropy important?
Philanthropy helps to fund innovative enhancements throughout the Ethos Home Care & Hospice organization and its partners. Philanthropy ensures seniors and their family members have access to life enrichment services such as massage therapy, music therapy, aroma therapy, pet therapy and more!
Ways to give
Ethos Home Care & Hospice offers a broad range of tools so that you can give during your lifetime or upon your death. Each of the following options provide you with maximum tax benefits based on when and how your gifts are made.
Make a gift through cash or plan a gift through bequests.
Ethos Home Care & Hospice welcomes gifts of all types and will work with you and your professional advisor to maximize the value of your gift.
Ethos Home Care & Hospice is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) qualified non-profit organization. Gifts are fully tax-deductible as determined by state and IRS guidelines.
How are gifts used?
• Gifts received by Ethos Home Care & Hospice are invested into a separate account to ensure proper reporting and stewardship. A Social Accountability Report is published annually recognizing donors and informing them of how gifts were expended.
• Designated accounts allow for proper direction of a donor’s gift:
– Ethos Home Care & Hospice
– Ethos Home Care & Hospice partners (distributed equally)
– Bethany Retirement Living
– Eventide Senior Living Communities
Your donation helps us to enrich the quality of lives for those we serve.
To donate, please click the donate button below to donate online or download and complete the check donation form. Your completed form and check payable to Ethos can be mailed to us at:
Ethos Home Care & Hospice
3661 45th Street South, Suite 100
Fargo, ND 58104
Your support of our mission comes with a deep appreciation from our entire staff, those we serve and those we will serve in the future.
Thank you for your consideration!